They say you don’t know where you’re going until you know where you’ve been, and that’s definitely the case in our new time-testing video slot, Rise of Giza PowerNudge!
This Egyptian epic takes the golden empire from the past and into the modern-day through technological advancements. The pyramids won’t be the only high things you notice in this royal slot that features a high volatility and RTP of 96.49%, which adds to the game’s high entertainment level.
This dynamic digital drama incorporates many things time-related, embracing the Egyptian themes through and through while also adding technological symbols and a backdrop that stay true to the Pharao’s tastes.
The detailed 8 symbols that hit the Egyptian reel respect the in-game theme and each has its own individual pay-way:
- Queen Cleopatra – pays out 12x across 5 reels, 4x across 4 reels, and 1x on 3 reels
- Robot Pharaoh – pays out 10x across 5 reels, 3x across 4 reels, and 0.9x across 3 reels
- Pyramid – pays out 7x across 5 reels, 2x across 4 reels, and 0.6x across 3 reels
- Sphinx – pays out 5x across 5 reels, 1.5x across 4 reels, and 0.5x across 3 reels
- Egyptian God Horus – pays out 2.5x across 5 reels, 0.8x across 4 reels, and 0.3x across 3 reels
- Eye Of Horus – pays out 1.5x across 5 reels, 0.5x across 4 reels, and 0.2x across 3 reels
- Unk symbol– pays out 1x across 5 reels, 0.3x across 4 reels, and 0.1x across 3 reels
Though these symbols can unlock the game’s epic bonuses, the real fun starts when the in-game features are triggered.
Keep your eyes firmly on the screen, as the right winning combination could unlock the game’s PowerNudge and Free Spin feature.
All these rounds can be triggered based on your symbol combinations, but the gears really start to turn when the Scarab Beetle Scatter appears and attaches itself to a paying symbol. If three or more of these are hit during the round, expect to trigger the Free Spins.
The PowerNudge feature can be activated with every win, nudging down the reel with winning symbols and making way for new ones to land.
Rise of Giza PowerNudge has a maximum win limit of 4,000x. Once this is met, all the in-game bonus features will end immediately, with wins from both special features being forfeited based on the capped amount.
18+ | BeGambleAware.org